About Me

My photo
Catton, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I love all kinds of stitching and enjoy learning, experimenting with and sharing new techniques. Married with 3 children, 2 daughters and a son, a dog and four cats, I also get involved with my daughters 3 horses.

Sunday 20 September 2009

Quilt Exhibition

If anyone reading this is a fan of art quilts then I can recommend an exhibition I visited yesterday at Pebbles Art Gallery in Allendale. It is by the 'It Happens' textile group, called Influences and was a beautifully presented display of fabulouse art quilts together with some exciting textile figures (art dolls). I understand that it is this groups first exhibition and I would encourage you to visit if you are in the area. It is on until 30th September and if you need any extra encouragement, the cafe at Pebbles does fabulous cakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment