About Me

My photo
Catton, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I love all kinds of stitching and enjoy learning, experimenting with and sharing new techniques. Married with 3 children, 2 daughters and a son, a dog and four cats, I also get involved with my daughters 3 horses.

Tuesday 15 September 2009

Excuses

I've just noticed how long it is since my last post - and am ashamed! Lots of excuses. Holiday, trip to London to a Prom concert (daughter singing in choir so very proud) master class work and some stitching too. I have been working hard on my daughters quilt and the front is almost complete (will post pic tomorrow) and have started a new piece on an underwater theme - lots of 3D work and fabric manipulation - and also have a new textile figure on the go for a challenge. More tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your quilt photos, I have been sewing a patchwork quilt for my daughter for 2 years, I really must start again.

    ReplyDelete