About Me

My photo
Catton, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I love all kinds of stitching and enjoy learning, experimenting with and sharing new techniques. Married with 3 children, 2 daughters and a son, a dog and four cats, I also get involved with my daughters 3 horses.

Tuesday 22 September 2009

Algerian Eye Stitch


I made a start on my challenge for half an hour last night and it did make me take a fresh look at Algerian Eye - here it is so far. I've worked the stitches freely on calico rather than working it as a canvas or counted thread stitch as is more usual. I'm tempted now to explore the patterns made by working just part of the star............oh dear what have I started!!

1 comment:

  1. Did you keep the challenge up? Are you still trying all the stitches on HEN?

    ReplyDelete