About Me

My photo
Catton, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I love all kinds of stitching and enjoy learning, experimenting with and sharing new techniques. Married with 3 children, 2 daughters and a son, a dog and four cats, I also get involved with my daughters 3 horses.

Wednesday 15 September 2010

New Arrival

Meet Jack the newest addition to our menagerie.  He is a Border Terrier puppy and officially my elder daughters 21st birthday present but he had taken everyone under his spell.  Our other dog is getting used to him but as you can see below there is quite a size difference!  I hope they are going to be good friends.

The cats are not so sure about him though.  Holly has taken up residence on my printer
which is less than helpful when I want to use it!

Jack is into everything - wastepaper baskets are being emptied all over the house and nothing is safe from his needle sharp teeth -  but has very quickly made himself at home despite turning it upside down.  He is growing really quickly and has already grown into his collar which was slightly too big for him when he arrived a fortnight ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment