About Me

My photo
Catton, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I love all kinds of stitching and enjoy learning, experimenting with and sharing new techniques. Married with 3 children, 2 daughters and a son, a dog and four cats, I also get involved with my daughters 3 horses.

Monday 2 July 2012

A Sense of Place - at last


At first it seemed ages away and then much too close but 1st July has come and gone and my exhibition at Allendale Forge Studios  is finally on the wall of the gallery.  Many thanks to Cherry, Caroline and Amanda who helped me get it all together and made the day fun.
I only got these two pictures before my camera battery went flat but I hope they will entice you to come along and have a look.  I will be in the Gallery on Saturday 7th July and each Sunday until the end of July between 11.00 and 3.00 p.m. if you would like to pop in for a chat.
I have a new workshop programme out too with new workshops some of which are linked to the work on display.  You can download a leaflet at  http://patashton-smith.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/AFS-Workshops-July-to-October-2012.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment