About Me

My photo
Catton, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I love all kinds of stitching and enjoy learning, experimenting with and sharing new techniques. Married with 3 children, 2 daughters and a son, a dog and four cats, I also get involved with my daughters 3 horses.

Thursday 2 February 2012

Fabulous Fibres Exhibition

I thought January was going to be a quiet month with time to catch up, finish some UFO's and start some new work BUT  someone else thought differently!  Seven artists based at Allendale Forge Studios were persuaded to have a group exhibition for February and all of a sudden we were sorting publicity, finishing work and generally working madly.  The exhibition went up yesterday and, although I say it as shouldn't, it looks good.  Seven different artists working in different mediums (all with fibres of varying kinds) and different styles but amazingly they all complement each other despite their being no time to plan in advance.  If you would like to see some photos click here and do come and see us if you are in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment