About Me

My photo
Catton, Northumberland, United Kingdom
I love all kinds of stitching and enjoy learning, experimenting with and sharing new techniques. Married with 3 children, 2 daughters and a son, a dog and four cats, I also get involved with my daughters 3 horses.

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Baby, its cold outside............


Winter has come early to Northumberland!  We have around 12 inches of snow and when the sun shines it is a winter wonderland.  It is probably hard to believe but these two photos were taken this morning within 10 minutes of each other.  It is now snowing again heavily and I don't think we will be going anywhere for a day or two.







On the plus side we can sit by this

and get lots of stitching done.  Since the snow started I have finished Holly, the Christmas Elf
















and am now working on Ivy.  It has been good to find time to blog again too.

No comments:

Post a Comment